Look after your skin! Spot breakouts, blackheads, blemishes, wrinkles and many more attack our faces when we don’t look after ourselves. You don’t have to burn a hole in your pocket by buying loads of designer creams, what you can do is avoid these skin problems by following some simple steps...
Here are 5 tips for healthy skin:
1. CLEAN! because so many things can make your pores clogged and your skin dirty even your phone carries dirt and bacteria! holding your phone to your face transfers the bacteria to your face causing spots. Also make-up brushes that you constantly use gather lots of bacteria too, so make sure you clean them with some warm soapy water.
2. SCRUB! your face at least once a week to remove all the dead and flaky skin cells from your face, revealing new skin cells and making your face look brighter and fresher. ( look out for my post about how to make your own face scrub)
3. ANTIOXIDANTS! and eating the right food is of course not only great for your skin but for your body too! Green tea, Vitamin A (found in a lot of dairy) and Vitamin C (fruits such as oranges and apples) help repair cells reduce the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes.
4. RELAX! in the bath, meditate or drink some tea whatever takes your mind off things. Stress is not only bad for your body but it shows on your skin too. I tend to get a lot of spots when I’m stressed so I have a nice warm bath. Find something that relaxes you!
5. MOISTURISE! daily, especially before make-up. Your skin needs moisture to stay hydrated to avoid being dry and flaky caused by things such as pollutants in the air and central heating.
So follow these simple rules(or at least some of them) and see the results for yourself!
Much love amigos! x